We are currently looking for a Gujarati language teacher for our Distance Learning – Gujarati School in Queensland, Australia.
Some details about the course:
- Basic lessons of Gujarati – Consonants, Vowels, and Numbers
- Vocabulary, Verb, Sentences, Essays writing
- Fluent reading and speaking
- Educational activities and Gujarati culture promotion
- This is a voluntary service on Saturday from 9 am to 10 am
- Required candidate in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Townsville, Cairns, Mackay, or anywhere in Queensland, Australia.
Please note that we would give full training on the use of the software but you should:
- Be comfortable with teaching online
- Have a microphone, webcam
- Have your own computer at home and a fast internet connection
Skills and Experiences
- Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
- Have experience as a language teacher, translator, or interpreter
- Must have technical knowledge of Computer applications like Microsoft Word, Team or Zoom
- Ability to teach from home - We will provide basic training.
- Gujarati School classes are scheduled on Saturday from 9 am to 10 am.
Contact: Dhruti Patel info at gcq.org.au ૦૪૧૩ ૫૫૮ ૪૧૮