Gujarati Community of Queensland Inc (GCQ) is a non-profit organization based in Queensland, Australia. GCQ is operated and managed by it’s dedicated Members and Volunteers. GCQ offers membership to the community as per the below options. Become a Member of GCQ for the year 2020-21.
Family Membership (AUD 10)
Suitable for 2 adults including children below 18 years of age
Single Membership (AUD 5)
Suitable for an adult.
Benifits of Membership.
- Support and Participate in GCQ activity management.
- Receive Emails/newsletter updates throughout the year.
- Discounted or Free entry fee for specific events, Sessions, Gatherings*
- Discounted Gujarati Language learning program*
- Free access to Gujarati Library.
- Participate in GCQ sports activities.
- Volunteer opportunity to become an event coordinator and serve the community.
- Attend or be nominated for Multicultural and Governments events/sessions.*
- The FEELING of Giving back to the Community.
*Please refer to GCQ Constitution for more details
- We encourage all members to contribute by joining the Volunteer Team, Committee, and participating in the numerous activities that are held throughout the year.
- We aim to provide opportunities to all members regardless of age, gender, and area of origin, to promote both traditional and modern aspects of Gujarati culture.
- Our activities are open to both members and non-members.
We do various community activities throughout the year. We have recently completed the COVID-19 student support program. We appreciate your donation in any form. Thank you.