Gujarati Community of Queensland (GCQ) Inc operates a Social Badminton club that organizes sessions at various locations in Brisbane and provides playing opportunities for registered members. Badminton is an easy and fun sport to play.
- 05 Sep 2021
- 17 Oct 2021
- 14 Nov 2021
- 28 Nov 2021
- 12 Dec 2021
Scroll down for the payments. Only registered users will be able to see the form. You must be logged in to view the form.
Shuttles will be provided, please bring your own racquets, towel and water.
- Must bring your own racquet, towels and water. Shuttles will be provided.
- Each game will go for 20 min max.
- Players must shuffle with different players.
- Members are required to participate in good spirit and show good sportsmanship at all times that they play.
- Due to health regulations, no pets or animals are permitted inside the venue.
- GCQ will give advance notice, where possible, of the cancellation, suspension or alteration of any booking.
- This is a non-alcoholic and a family event. Any sort of misbehaviour will not be tolerated. We have a zero-tolerance policy. Smoking is not allowed inside the venue.
- Entrants must always behave appropriately and follow the lawful direction of GCQ. Derogative comments, abusive language and inappropriate or disruptive behaviour against a GCQ volunteer member or other members will not be tolerated. GCQ reserves the right to refuse entry to any person if misbehaved to any volunteer member or other GCQ member.
- Entrants acknowledge that they will be exposed to certain risks when using the facilities, including but not limited to physical injury and death. All entrants enter the venue at their own risk. It is advised to organise your own private insurance as required.
- Members are responsible for their own property at all times. GCQ does not accept any responsibility for any property that is stolen, lost or damaged in the arena.
- If an entrant causes any damage to School’s property / facilities/ equipment, they will be held responsible for all costs associated with replacement or repairs whichever is decided by school and GCQ management.
- Due to the current pandemic of covid-19, all visitors must register upon entering the premises and need to abide by the following strict public health guidelines for the safety and health of our community.
- If you are unwell, have travelled interstate or have been in contact with a person infected with covid-19, you must inform the sports coordinators in advance. GCQ reserves the right to ask you to leave the venue.
- Social distancing of 1.5m must always be maintained inside the arena.
- Wash your hands before and after your session using hand sanitizer provided.
Calamvale Community College
11 Hamish Street
Calamvale QLD 4116